Take the new People Performance survey here!
The nature of performance management is shifting. However, many organizations remain uncertain about how to develop a more continuous approach to performance management and effectively enable people performance in the new world of work.
Participate in our High-Impact People Performance survey and help us uncover which performance management approaches link to important business and talent outcomes!
Take our survey and receive:
- An instant snapshot of the extent to which other organizations have implemented continuous performance management
- Our research bulletin, Designing Your Organization for Leadership Performance
- An executive summary of survey results (when ready)
Who is invited to participate?
- HR and talent management practitioners
- Performance management professionals
- General managers and business leaders across all functions
- Individual contributors in organizations
The estimated completion time is 20 minutes, and response are private and confidential. The survey is open now through December 8, 2017.
Our people performance study aims to:
- Gather information about leading performance management practices
- Uncover how prevalent continuous performance management practices are
- Understand how the emergence of teams, shifts in technology, expectations for transparency, and the evolving business cycle have changed performance activities
Now live, participate in the High-Impact People Performance Survey today!