Bersin has just launched its first ever High-Impact Organization Design survey. We want to learn how your organization or team works better, faster, and smarter. Take the survey and receive:
- Our infographic, Change Management: 7 Essential Elements for Navigating the Sea of Change
- Access to a recorded webinar of the top 10 findings (when available)
- An instant snapshot of how other survey respondents feel about their organization structure’s ability to achieve strategic goals
- An executive summary of the survey results (when available)
Technological disruption and a myriad of other shifts are fundamentally changing the nature of work and how it is accomplished within organizations. In fact, according to the 2016 and 2017 Deloitte Human Capital Trends surveys, the number one concern of business leaders in the past two years has been how to structure companies and / or teams given the world we live in now and that of the future.
While leaders recognize that organization design is an important part of adapting with the speed and flexibility required in today’s marketplace, questions remain about how to optimize organization design. Even more concerning, only 11 percent of global CEOs believe that they understand how to build the organization of the future.
As a result, many organizations are looking inward to address organization design and related components and evaluating whether their approaches align to the new world of work.
In this inaugural High-Impact Organization Design study, Bersin will:
- Learn about the current challenges faced by leaders with regard to organization design
- Understand ways to enhance organization design for today’s marketplace
- Discover how leaders can build the organization of the future
Help us uncover new insights by taking our survey today!
 Global Human Capital Trends 2016: The new organization—Different by design, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Deloitte University Press, 2016, http://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/HumanCapital/gx-dup-global-human-capital-trends-2016.pdf; 2017 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends: Rewriting the rules for the digital age, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Deloitte University Press, 2017, https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/human-capital/articles/introduction-human-capital-trends.html.