The High-Impact Employee Experience survey by Bersin is now live! The study aims to uncover:
- How high-performing companies recognize the power of the individual and put the employee at the center of their future organizations
- Aspects of employee experience that contribute to important business and talent outcomes
By participating in this survey, you will help shape what it means to create and drive compelling employee experience!
Take our survey to receive:
- An invitation to a webinar highlighting early findings in November / December 2018
- An instant snapshot of one to two questions from the survey at its completion
Who is invited to participate?
- People managers and business leaders who directly or indirectly affect employee experience
- Individual contributors
- CHRO and HR Functional Heads
- Employee experience / engagement professionals
- Other functional leaders (e.g., Facilities, IT)
The estimated completion time is 20 minutes. Survey responses are private and confidential. The survey is live and scheduled to be open through Friday, October 12, 2018.
Participate in the High-Impact Employee Experience survey